"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh, Pickles!

I know I am posting all over the place today, but I couldn't resist this one! I also can't resist dedicating this to my dear friend, Tara who just loves pickles! :) hee hee. Tara, I drained my camera battery to get these pictures just for you!

Last night at our picnic, we decided to let Chloe have her first taste of pickles...

And she loved it! There wasn't even a cute, scrunched up face. She just wanted more! Just like her Daddy and big sister.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Disgusting!!!! Bleh! Gross!!!! You actually gave her pickles????!!!! Ugh... And just pure torture to make me even see a picture of a pickle! Bleh! LOL