"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, October 15, 2007

Worship

My friend Tara posted this on her blog and I found it amazing! I just had to share it. Unfortunately, it got the best of me when I was trying to embed the video on here, so I will just have to share the link.

I have so much more to say about this! Ahhh...if only I had the time to write now. I have so many thoughts on worship swirling around in my head! Expect to hear more about this soon! :) Until then I will leave you with this...

(I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It is only about 3 minutes long.)

Worship

1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh, Mindy, this video was such a challenge to me!!!! Do you mind if I post it on my blog also? I have been so encouraged and challenged by your blog!!! I love it! Thanks!