"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thank You!

One of my bestest, best friends, Tara at Giggles and Gulps gave me my very first blog award!

She is the reason I have this blog in the first place...*sniffle*...*sniffle*...*snort*...


Thanks you so much, Tara!! YOU and your blog make me smile!

So...I have been told from here that I am suppose to pass it on! And the winners are (in no particular order)...




Ok, all of these people hold a special place in my heart outside of the blog world, but I couldn't help but share it with them. They could make me smile even if we weren't family! :) I love checking their blogs and finding something new. The pictures, the stories...it all makes me smile and wish so bad we lived a little (or alot) closer!

3 comments:

Marti said...

You also forgot to mention that we are your dear, sweet, little nieces...who are almost all older than you. :)

Thanks!!

Mindy said...

too weird...i try to forget. :) j/k

Tara said...

Ah, you are so sweet!! And what worthy recipients! :)